Image Map

Tuesday 19 November 2013

winter's coming! 1

Okay so with only 35 days until Christmas and with temperatures here in England finally dropping below 0 degrees Celsius we know winter is on its way woohoo! Time to get out your woolly jumpers,beanies and mittens,yay:-) So I absolutely love winter and the run up to Christmas, the lights,shopping, the hot chocolates by the fire, but one thing seems to happen to me every year. I ALWAYS get ill! So for the last two weeks I've had a chesty cough,right in time for my English GCSE exam. But finally  last Wednesday I felt loads better,only to wake up Thursday with a sore throat and on Friday found I had tonsillitis for about the gazillionth time arghhhh! I guess there are some perks to being ill and I've finally figured out some presents I'll be purchasing for the festive season :D :D :D


So these are my favourite things to have on a sick day (like I'm having today). Some really good fruit juice to drink, mine is innocent apple and raspberry (make sure you have plenty of water too), something really quick and easy to eat, I have the roast chicken pasta mugshot which only takes 5mins to make with boiling water,which tastes just like chicken soup (always a winner when you are ill!). I also have a mini jelly pot which is nice as soft for my throat, mine is hartley's no added sugar strawberry and my final must have is a good magazine, I bought Company (my favourite magazine) yesterday and read that so today opted for grazia and hopefully should be better and back at school soon!
That's all for now-comment any ideas for posts or reviews that you would like.
Also find me on twitter- @geo_lawson (my new account)
Or Instagram - @geo_leighh
Love
Georgie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment