Image Map

Thursday 13 February 2014

One of those cliché blogger posts: 50 facts about me

Hey everyone,so first of all I apologise for not blogging in a while, school seems to be extra hectic at the moment and I've been subjected to yet another bout of tonsillitis as well as a stomach bug! But I'm back and I thought i'd just let you into my life a little bit more and let you get to know me more, hope you enjoy reading!

1. I'm an aunt, yes already! I first became an aunty about 4 years ago and I now have multiple nephews and nieces!
2.It's my birthday in 19 days! (Not excited to be 15 at all) 
3. My favourite football team is Newcastle United, geordies all the way!
4. I have met the Chuckle Brothers, yes that is my claim to fame.
5. I was in Phuket, Thailand on boxing day 2004 with my family when the tsunami hit, I saw a lot of the damage it caused but I wasn't directly affected. We were supposed to be on the beach when it had hit but my sister had insisted on getting pancakes at the hotel so thankfully we weren't.
6. I take both German and French at school.
7. I'm going to Germany for 10 days, in 3 weeks time for an exchange with school.
8. I love reading books,at the moment I'm into classics, I've just finished the Great Gatsby and am starting Pride and Prejudice.
9.My favourite colour is green.
10. I started a bucket list around two years ago and am hoping to start doing some of it this year.
11. I'm not allowed caffeine, doctors orders!
12. I already have one GCSE which is an A in English Language, I took it early and did most of the coursework when I was 13 and did the exam in November just gone.
13. I am right handed.
14. I do a paper round every single morning.
15. I love sweet potato,it's my favourite vegetable (potato is a vegetable right?)
16. I love movies, some of my faves are: Juno, Mean Girls, Friends with Benefits and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
17. I've been fortunate enough to travel a lot when I was younger and have flown over the Sydney opera house in a sea plane.
18. I'm possibly the least artistic person ever, I just have no ability.
19. I love Sherlock ( the tv programme) and I can't wait for next series arghhh!
20. I've got one teddy bear called scruffy that I've had since I was around 3 and have taken on every holiday with me.
21. I'm in the british medical journal for having trigger thumbs as a child.
22. I have a fear of rubber gloves.
23. I love Nicholas Sparks books and the movies of them, my favourite is definitely the notebook!
24. I'm a thrift shopper, I love charity and vintage shops and getting a good bargain.
25. I like strong tea, with a splash of milk and 1-2 sugars depending on my mood.
26. I'm doing my bronze DofE at the moment.
27. One of my favourite shows is Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I wish I looked like Kylie Jenner.
28. My favourite fruit is blueberries.
29. I love Ireland, we have friends there and I spent Christmas there a few years back. It's an amazing place and all the people are so lovely.
30. When I'm older I would like to live in London,even if it's only for a bit.
31. I have a slightly lazy eye,it's not too bad but I've had an operation on each eye to correct it.
32. I love Disney and I'm saving to go to DisneyWorld Florida when I've finished my exams next year.
33. I have a secret love for One Direction (like every girl,sigh) and I really want to see them in concert. :-(
34. I'm spending valentine's day evening with the girls having a movie night!
35. I have a thing for candles mmm...
36. Cinnamon is my fave,the smell, the taste, everything.
37. I'm a pretty awkward person, I have a fair amount of friends but I'll never be one of the 'populars'
38. I want to be a physio when I'm older.
39. I'm awful at ice skating
40. I;m not a girly girl but I like clothes and make-up
41.I'm a long time Fresh Prince of Bel Air fan.
42.I have a weird style, I'm individual and so are my friends so together we are a right odd bunch.
43.I have about 8 tie dye tops, all of which I made in the summer when I had a tie dye phase.
44.I don't like coffee but I looooove green tea.
45. I don't really like overly cocky people, confident people I'm alright with, but people who think too highly of themselves or look down on others I'm not alright with.
46. Bad table manners irritate me.
47. I love crazy socks like patterned ones and printed ones.
48. My favourite animal is a Giraffe.
49. I'm a terrible dancer, I literally am ridiculously bad at dancing.
50. I want to travel the world.

So congrats if you made it through all that boring writing, I literally have 3 other posts drafted up that should be on in the next few days. Also I'd like to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day! And just in case you aren't feeling so cheerful... -->
Love Georgie xx 
Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. That would have been so scary being in Thailand then, I can't even imagine it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh it was quite scary, luckily me and my family were safe but a lot of the other people around us were affected badly xx

      Delete
  2. My birthday is the 3rd of march I'm so excited xxx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush! I'm gettong pretty excited now haha! not long to go,happy birthday for then! and thanks for commenting! your blog is one of my favourites!xxx

      Delete