Image Map

Tuesday 18 March 2014

A Whole Lot of Questions Tag

 A Whole Lot of Questions

I was nominated to do this by the lovely Chloe from http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/ go check out her blog for deffo! Okay so here goes I guess...


Apple Juice or Orange Juice? Orange Juice, freshly squeezed please.

Are you a morning or night person? Night, I have to get up stupidly early on a morning and am always really grumpy then.

Which do you prefer, salty or sweet foods? Can I be awkward and say neither? I don't reply have a preference.

Ninjas or Pirates? Ninjas all the way, remember prank patrol? I wanted to be a ninja off of there.

Autobots or Decepticons? I had to consult my bestie Corey for this one,he says autobots and he's pretty clever so i'll trust what he says. Ironhide or someone? Corey likes that one hahaaaa.

What was your favourite childhood tv program? Ooh Tracey Beaker was a good 'un but I loved Scooby Doo too, I even had the lunch box.

Are you a collector of anything? No not really aha.

If you could be any animal what would you be? Giraffe,then I would be tall and pretty chill.

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Invisibility would be cool, oh wait I practically have that already haha

What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Do I have to do my paper round?

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I get all deep before I go to sleep, I contemplate the meaning of life, imagine my life in 10 years time, blah blah blah

What's your favourite colour? Pastel Peachy Pink

What's your favourite animal? Giraffes, hence why I want to be one.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Not really, that's all a bit science-y for me.

Do you believe in ghosts? I'm not sure?

Ever been addicted to a computer/video game? When I was little I was addicted to Barbie: Explorer on Playstation 1, I was cool obviously.

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Put it in the bank so I could go travelling and buy a house when I'm older, and buy some cute clothes and make-up. And pressies for my family.

Have any bad habits? I'm a bit of a worrier.

Which habits if any, drive you crazy? When people have bad table manners, ergh it annoys me so much, especially when they speak with their mouth full.

List 3 of your best personality traits: Loyal, Caring, Open.

List 3 of your worst personality traits: Naive, Occasionally moody and I seem to attract embarassing things to happen?

Have any celebrity crushes? Ooh, Niall Horan, Luke Friend, Alex Pettyfer and Brooklyn Beckham

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My figure and height, am I allowed to have two? oops nevermind.

Any tattoos or piercings? Just my first ear piercings

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smile and eyebrows, monobrows are not good.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Someone I can be myself around, someone who's chilled out and non-judgemental and makes me laugh, I like laughing.

What personality traits do you dislike in other people? When people constantly moan or bitch, like just stop.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Messy but it's an organised mess that's still clean.

Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? More like 10 or 15, I'm only 15 now!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? London while I'm young and Cornwall when I'm old.

If you could visit anywhere in the world,where would you go? Everywhere, I want to see everything!

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Pass my exams, Qualify as a physiotherapist, Get Married, Have a family and be happy :-)

Name 1 regret you have: Drifting apart from people.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being carefree

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Not an adult yet but I like that people trust and respect you a bit more.

What's your favourite song at the moment? Talk- Kodaline

What's your favourite song of all time? I couldn't possibly pick one.

What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? Saturday night's are normally spent in with my Mum and her boyfriend with one of my friends round. We normally just watch crap tv and get a curry in and catch up on things. Yep I certainly live the party lifestyleeeeee.

What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday Afternoon? Going on long walks, I literally love the outdoors and walking. A good long walk always clears my head and they are perfect on a Sunday afternoon.

Have any hidden talents? Definitely not, I don't have any normal talents let alone hidden ones.

You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Had to google what the green mile was to be honest. Um Chicken pie that my Grandma makes with green beans and carrots. But hopefully I wouldn't be walking the green mile anyway haha.

What would be your dream job? I'd love to be a physiotherapist for a football team especially Newcastle,Barcelona or Arsenal, that would be amazing like I can't even put it into words.

Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love definitely! I'm one of those girls who swoons over love stories and believes hopelessly in true love. Sighhhhh.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To be happier in general, To be skinny and pretty (is that two in one) and for people I love to be happy and healthy.

Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Nope haha, it would be cool to be a boy for one day to see what it's like and what they talk about.

Name 1 thing not many people know about you: 

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Something cute and pretty like Flora or Felicity, mind you that might be a bit girly for me, but it's got to be better than being called George all the time.

Do you believe in the afterlife? Kind of, like I'd like to think that when we leave this planet we're not just gone forever.

On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? They're cool. 

So thankyou if you are still reading, I know that was a long one! I'm not going to nominate anyone in particular, instead if you have a blog and fancy giving this ago,then you can be my nominee. I'm in the middle of drafting some posts from my time in Germany so watch this space, expect photos of buildings, a few crazy stories and lots of selfies with various people. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow! I'm also really excited to say that I'm taking part in the Easter Beauty Box Swap and have been partnered up, so look out for that in the future! That's all for now :-)

Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com







3 comments:

  1. Great post! I hope you have fun in germany! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Germany was amazing thankyou!xx

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog! I'm 16 from australia :D looking forward to the box swap - followed on bloglovin. email me sometime! xx

    ReplyDelete