Image Map

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Feature Youtuber: Ciara May

Hello my lovelies! So for this post I'm going to talk about somebody else rather than about myself for once! The youtuber I'm featuring is Ciara May who happens to be my friend from my History class at school! I've known Ciara for years but only really found out about her Youtube channel a few months ago and have been subscribed ever since! Her channel ranges from the classic Youtube tags to look books, make-up tutorials, hauls etc.

Here's her latest video:


So as I said I know Ciara pretty well and she's so genuine, literally the complete same on and off camera! Definitely go check her videos out and make sure to subscribe to her too (Link Here) and I'll put all her links at the bottom of this post if you haven't yet clicked on one of the many ones I've already put! Ciara also has a collab channel called Alannah May Sian, with two other girls from my year Chloe and Chloe, which again you should go check out and subscribe to (notice I inserted yet ANOTHER link)! Also I'm actually going to feature on Ciara's channel, I'm not sure when yet but we will be filming this week I think for it, so I will obviously link it when it happens!

Okay so that's the second post for today done! Two posts in one day! I know, pretty impressive for me. So if you haven't got the message by now (which you must be an idiot to have not got, soz not soz) I'm trying to tell you what an amazing channel you're missing out on and how cool Ciara is (not to mention she has incredibly long hair which is pretty cool too and she's my Made in Chelsea watching chum). So go watch her videos and subscribe please!

Here are her Links:
Ciara's Main Channel - Ciara May
Her collab Channel- Alannah May Sian
Ciara's Instagram- @thatlonghairedgirl-

Thanks for reading,
Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment