Image Map

Saturday 10 May 2014

KIKO mini make-up haul!

Hey guys! So last week while painting my mum's nails my sister said about how much she loved my KIKO pale lilac nail varnish and she told me she'd pick up some more for me for me when she visited London (as that's the only store they have in England). In the end we both wanted so many things that it made sense to make an online order. So this is some of what we got...


 

So between us these are the nail varnishes we got, plus another one which is a mint colour (see swatch below). We got 11 nail varnishes in total, I was really impressed with most of them but as ever with ordering online,some of the colours haven't turned out the same as they looked on the website. the only one I was really disappointed with was the colour '344 misty green' as it looks like a really pretty pastel on the website yet turned out quite a murky dark colour. 

 

So these are the swatches, again they look a little darker than in real life but it's the best I could do so sorry! These are in the same order as in the picture but backwards with the mint colour on then end. The colours with a heart over them are metallic/sparkly but as you can see they are really strong colours still rather than just a gilttery top coat, some of them have a chunkier sparkle others are more metallic.


I also purchased this, which is KIKO glow touch lip and cheek and mine is in shade '101 Venus Pink' and I ended up buying this after watching Gabby's make up haul, which actually kind of inspired me to make these KIKO purchases actually! Gabby's channel is velvetgh0st and is one of my favourite yotuber's ever! if you don't watch her videos, here's the link to her channel ( Click here for link!).I've actually been really impressed by this product plus the packaging is really pretty!


As you can see it's a really pretty pink colour and comes in a cute little tin, although I have been finding the tin a bit difficult to open!I've only had this a few days but on my first impressions I really like it, it goes on really nicely on my lips and cheeks and is nicely pigmented and easy to blend. Overall I'm really happy with my order from KIKO although it is a bit annoying that you have to spend at least £25, I was okay because I've bought the nail varnishes in Germany so know that I like them but for someone who hasn't tried it before it seems a bit silly. Plus I ordered with my sister (who bought a bunch of eyeliners) but I probably wouldn't have bothered ordering if it was on my own! 

Okay so thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this little haul post, I've got my GCSE's pretty much for the next solid month or so, but I promise to try keep posting! I'll link velvetgh0st's channel below again in case you missed it, along with my usual links! 

Love 
Georgie xx


Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. In don't think they hve that brand in the US but I love the array of colors!! I have an obsession with nail polish:) I got your link from Jenny's Sunday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! we only have one store of it in England too but I love it! thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I look forward to reading your posts on Jenny's Sunday Funday too x

      Delete