Image Map

Friday 25 July 2014

As the old pine fell we sang...








So as summer is here and school is no longer at the forefront of my day-to-day it seems it's appropriate to ease into the routine of spending hour upon hour scrolling through the depths of tumblr as my common practice of procrastination shows no sign of relent. Accompanied by the carefully chosen songs of my spotify playlist it seems that without a distraction, my summer is in dire risk of being spent behind a computer screen filled with images and quotes that represent a miscellany of emotions and a melange of feelings. So it seems I am setting myself a summer challenge of sorts, a list of things to complete, much like a bucket list but less definite, of tasks and activities to do to ensure that the next six weeks aren't ruled by my preoccupation with the internet, besides documenting every step within this blog. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and feel free to comment any of them. And with that I'll leave you with my Tumblr link, just in case you also have a fixation with Tumblr.


Love 
Georgie xx
(Photo source: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment