Image Map

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Brighton// Weekend away

The weekend just gone me, my bestfriend Beth, my Mum and her boyfriend headed to Brighton for the weekend camping. It was such a lovely time and I fell in love with Brighton itself so thought I'd share a few photos with you, apologies on lack of quality as my camera is still broken, so am still relying on the trusty Iphone. Also apologies for the lack of people in pictures but seeing as it was camping we all looked a bit dishevelled to say the least.











From wandering through the eclectic shops of North Laine, stumbling into the photo booth in Snooper's Paradise to strolling down the pier and revelling in the nostalgia of arcade games and fair ground stalls, Brighton was perfect in every way. Even after two nights of camping nothing could dampen my mood when we hit the beach, despite struggling to navigate my way down the pebbles for a paddle in the sea and being so close to falling in completely, it was worth it for such an amazing view, especially from the top of the Brighton wheel too. Brighton Marina was lovely as well, though out of the heart of Brighton itself, it was such a pretty place especially in the light of the early evening.

Culture is also something that Brighton has in abundance, with the Lanes themselves catering for everyone. Naturally me and Beth had to partake in experiencing the food and drink too, enjoying my first bubble tea at Pearls (IT WAS SO SO NICE!!) and then having a cute little cupcake in the cafe Cloud Nine, honestly visit one of their stores if you are ever in Brighton, it's such a welcoming place and has the most adorable cupcakes ever. On top of that we had classic quintessentially British Fish and Chips on the seafront while tactfully avoiding seagulls. In general it was such a fun weekend and it was so nice to be away from home for a few days, especially in such an inspiring place, I'll definitely be visiting again! Have you been to Brighton? What did you think of it?

Love
Georgie xx

8 comments:

  1. I love Brighton! I haven't been for a couple of years but there is just such a lovely atmosphere.
    I really want to try bubble tea - it sounds so nice.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it does, totally different from where I live! And honestly it's so nice! I had pineapple green tea with passionfruit pearls and it was lush!x

      Delete
  2. This looks so so lovely! I always think brighton looks like a postcard place x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes it it really is, it's so picturesque x

      Delete
  3. Nominated you for Liebster award! X http://lulubxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I've never been to Brighton, but I'd like to visit someday. It seems like there is a lot to do! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well isn't Brighton so pretty <3 I'm loving the bubble tea and the cupcakes. Glad you had fun xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I've recently just done a tag called Falling with.. And I tagged you to do it! I'd be great to see what your answers are to the questions!xx

    ReplyDelete