Image Map

Tuesday 2 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Girly Gift Guide

Here's a few of my favourite picks for girly present ideas for Christmas for Blogmas Day 2. I'm yet to do my Christmas shopping (disorganised as ever!) and so this was really good inspiration in preparation for a day's shopping on Saturday, hope you enjoy!


1. Lush Best Wishes Gift Box £12.75 - Includes the Christmassy favourites Cinders, Hot Toddy and my personal favourite the So White bath bomb mm!

2. Rihanna 3 Piece Perfume Set £20.00 - I literally love all three of these scents, they're all gorgeous and floral, perfect pressies.

3. Cath Kidston Fora Hand and Body Gift Set £14.00- Everybody loves Cath Kidston and this set is so pretty and cute!

4.Christmas Classic Small Jars £19.99- You can't beat the smell of candles and these lovely little Yankee candles come in a set of three festive smells!

5. John Freida Queen of Curls Set £7.00- This set has miniatures of the John Freida Classics for curls and comes in lovely packaging- the perfect pressie!

6. OPI Gwen Mini Christmas Holiday Set £13.05- OPI is pretty much foolproof and this pretty set has very autumnal and holiday type colours, such a nice set!

7. Lush Festive Friends Gift Box £14.50- Includes The Christmas Hedgehog, ButterBear, The Christmas Penguin and Dashing Santa, such a good range of festive Bth Bombs and Bubble Bars!

8.Makeup Revolution Bronze, Contour & Highlight Collection £10.00- I adore this set! This looks so so nice and I can think of a fair few of my friends who would love this!

9. EVA NYC Travel Straightener and Pouch £22.00- Perfect for that hair obsessed girly girl! Gorgeous neon mini straightener with a beautiful metallic pouch, such a nice gift!

That was my picks for gifts for women/girls , hope you liked them and are feeling a little more inspired if you are behind with the Christmas shopping like me! I've been reading some lovely Blogmas Posts so feel free to leave your link below!

Love
Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment