Image Map

Monday 29 December 2014

Mini Make-up Haul!

A couple days before Christmas I popped into town and decided to treat myself to some new make-up bits and pieces as a little reward to myself for working so much! I finally picked up some bits and pieces I've been lusting after for ages, so here they are.


Soap and Glory Archery- Brow Tint and Pencil - I've only used this a few times but I love it already, especially the tent end which is a sort of felt tip pen. The pencil end too is nice, it's much softer than other eyebrow pencils I've previously used meaning it isn't too harsh and looks really natural.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- Previously I've sworn by the Healthy Mix Serum, repurchasing it countless times but as I was coming to the end of that I thought it apt to try the normal foundation. I actually think I prefer this to the serum version, it offers slightly higher coverage and just seems to feel nicer on my skin.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- This is just a repurchase for about the billionth time! Okay slight exaggeration but I've been buying and using this concealer for quite a while now. More recently I've been using the Soap and Glory Kickass Concealer but have switched back to this one as it just can't be beaten for quality to price!

Topshop Lipstick in 'Wicked'- I've been wanting to try a Topshop Lipstick for ages after hearing such rave reviews I finally took the plunge and bought this! It's such a gorgeous dark red colour with sort of purple undertones (swatch to come) and is a really nice berry colour for autumn.

Topshop Cream Blush in 'Head over Heels'- I've only used a few cream blushes before and never really got on with them until this one. It's a pretty coral colour (not pictured sorry) and way less fluorescent then it appears on the Topshop website, more of a spring/summery colour but a complete bargain as I got it in a set with the lipstick for £6!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder- Translucent- Pretty much every blogger and their dog has this face powder as it's pretty much a make-up staple, after pinching my Mum's one in Silky Beige colour, I finally got myself one in Transparent.


Love
Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment